Step 3: Complete and submit your application.
- Download and complete the admissions application
- Please print and mail the hardcopy to our office, along with your application via-certified mail with return receipt, money order or certified check made payable to: National Urban Fellows, Inc.
- Walk-in submissions are welcome Mon - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Two (2) official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- FAFSA application to Baruch College by 12/2/2016
- Completed NUF application
- One page Autobiographical statement
- Two page Personal statement
- Two page Career statement
- Intent form and resume
- A non-refundable application fee ($150)
- Three recommendation letters and assessment forms
- Medical and Immunization Records to Baruch College upon acceptance in NUF program
To download: Click here
Currently, we do not accept submissions via email.
Proceed to step 4 of 4 (Assessment Forms) >>